Saturday, December 03, 2005

Just started...

I started this blog primarily to get a blog id so that I don't have to comment as Anonymous in replying to other blogger's post. Though I heard about blogging for a long while; I never cared to start one till now. Considering the ease with which one can create a blog (not to mention I don't have to shell out any money for it), I thought its time. In fact the last push was on seeing Priya's (my wife) blog (http://dailygirlblog.blogspot.com/). I'm planning to scribble thoughts -- mostly my opinions on things.

Most of my views are extreme left to give you an idea. I'm primarily a left brain guy (a CT-Scan
during my high school days shocked doctors as I was missing the right half ;) ) and driven by logic.

Thanks for stopping by... I hope to put some of my thoughts in near future

Karthik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home